Advance confidently, don’t chase.
Four important Joy Rules
1. Promise yourself at least one simple joyful action each day. This is a private action.
2. If you feel happy show it, never suppress it. Smile, sing and often act like a
joyful child. Laugh at yourself.
3. Being grateful every day is the basis of more joy.
4. Don’t let others suck the joy from you. Have the courage to stay with your
optimism even though the ‘suckers’ try to work you over. Cast your own
spell of quiet happiness as you stop anyone’s negative attitude and words
entering your circle of energy.
Here’s a Make Over you can easily do. Decide:
• On Mondays you will be compassionate and kind, no matter what.
• On Tuesdays, grateful
• Wednesday would be great for some fun, laughter and appropriate humour
• By Thursday generosity could be your best friend … generous with your
time, friendship, love and even money.
• On Fridays listen to your soul, your intuition, be optimistic and do what is
highest and best.
• And the weekend? Let the little girl inside you dance.
Above all with these attitudes be modest, humble and let your ego get out of the way.
Every part of home and work environments reflect who you are and how you feel.
Leaders are like eagles. They do not flock. You find them one at a time.
“I believe how I act today will affect the way I am tomorrow“… Katherine Hepburn
“My future depends mostly upon myself”… Paul Robeson
This dream called life is only what we make it.
“There is a place that you are to fill that no one else can fill.
Something that you are to do which no one else can do” … Plato
Never lose sight of the bigger picture. Never lose sight of what you set out to achieve.
New ideas like seedlings must be well watered if they are to survive.
I am the only person who knows what is supposed to happen.