Lots of talk about this one.
The movie of our life … Take two
When considering life as a movie I realise that …
- My movie can be a comedy, tragedy, epic or mystery
- I decide on locations and costumes
- I manage the background music
- I appoint the main characters and supporting actors
- I decide who gets top billing
- I decide how much the star is paid
- I decide if I always write and produce the same movie, same, same, same over and over.
At the end of my life will the movie have been a personal Academy Award winner or just a B-grade story?